WHY CHOOSE TotalEnergies' DAFA?
TotalEnergies' DAFA is the diesel delivery service, fully managed by TotalEnergies Liban. Our fleet is equipped with electronic meters to ensure a precise and accurate delivery. Thanks to the professional team, the premium service and the product quality, TotalEnergies' DAFA provides a first-rate service that everyone trusts!
- Warm welcome: Our TotalEnergies' DAFA team is always ready to answer all your questions and assist you in your diesel orders.
- On time delivery: We are committed to process your orders promptly. We set with you a delivery deadline and we make every effort to respect the schedule.
- Reliable delivery: Our vehicles are equipped with precise digital meters that guarantee accurate distribution in accordance with your order. Upon product delivery, you instantly receive a detailed printed receipt.
- Professional service: Our TotalEnergies' DAFA team invests all efforts in order to ensure a first-rate service and a better management of your energy budget.
- Premium quality products: Imported from European refineries, our product has a reduced sulfur content that lowers polluting emissions. It is also more energy efficient and extends the life of your equipment.
We are confident that you will put your trust in us!
TotalEnergies' DAFA goes beyond diesel distribution by offering useful tips to help you manage your diesel consumption.
TotalEnergies' DAFA ADVICE:
- After delivery
- Wait 1 to 2 hours before turning on the boiler so that the floating particles fall to the bottom of your tank and don’t set down in the filter.
- Save money with a clean tank
- Over the years, the particles accumulate in your boiler tank. These particles can damage your equipment and increase your consumption. Think of cleaning your tank.
- To manage your energy consumption:
- Adjust the room temperature during the day to 19°C and at night between 16 and 17°C;
- In the evening, close the windows and curtains to keep the heat in;
- Aerate every day for no more than 15 minutes.