A safe transport
Transport is an integral part of our operations, and we deploy every effort to ensure a secure transport service. Exchange meetings are continuously held between the management of Total Liban and the contracted transporters to closely monitor the application of the safety measures to ensure a secure transport of our petroleum products at all times.
Did you know?
- All transport contractors are audited and certified by TotalEnergies experts;
- All trucks comply with ADR specifications; ADR is the European Agreement concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road;
- All trucks are equipped with GPS to be able to locate customers’ orders at any given time. The GPS system also allows to control the driver’s speed for a safe service;
- All trucks are equipped with two cameras: a road camera that records the activity outside the truck and a cabin camera that records the driver’s behavior;
- All drivers undergo a medical check since we are committed to protecting people and goods. Drivers are also yearly trained on safe driving behaviors and Hygiene, Safety, Environment, and Quality aspects while transporting petroleum goods.